Equity Research Associate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 sept. 17
We are currently seeking a Research Associate to join our Equity Research team in Hong Kong to support the Gaming sector.
Working alongside the senior sector specialist, you will be involved in generating reports that assist in our clients' investment decisions. You will conduct on the ground surveys in Macau, provide market analysis and financial modelling and to help manage database information. Assisting with client presentations and briefings, you will be exposed to an array of business and client relationship initiatives allowing you to grow your knowledge and understanding of this sector in time. Frequent travel to Macau required.
To be successful, you will:
- have tertiary qualifications in a finance, accounting, actuarial or a quantitative discipline;
- be highly numerate, with exceptional financial analysis and modelling skills;
- 2-3 years' work experience in an equity research capacity, or come from an accounting, economics or relevant industry background;
- have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas succinctly;
- be able to build good relationships at all levels with sales teams' clients and corporates;
- have outgoing personality and be a self-starter;
- high attention to detail;
- be fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- be hardworking, highly self-motivated and flexible