Equity Research Associate (China Consumer)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CLSA Limited
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
CLSA is seeking an enthusiastic associate to support Research team in Hong Kong. This multifaceted role requires research on target industries and listed companies, financial modeling and engagement with institutional investors and is perfect for an energetic individual who wants to build a career in broking.
- Build financial models and maintain regularly update for models and databases.
- Identify key industry trends by intensive data mining and channel check. Keep abreast of industry newsflow and company updates.
- Assist in conducting in-depth industry and company research. Draft and write research reports with tight deadlines.
- Response to sales and clients’ request on a timely basis.
- Liaise with corporates and industry experts to host various events.
- University graduate with 1-2 years’ experience in financial industry.
- Good financial modelling skill and accounting knowledge.
- Should be hard-working, smart, self-motivated and eager to learn. Candidate must hold passion in equity research.
- Prefer candidates passed CFA level 1 or 2 exams but not a must.
- Have fluency in spoken English and Mandarin and proficiency in written English.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome but have to hold relevant intern experience.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send applications to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
CLSA is committed to providing independent research to clients and to ensuring its business is conducted in an ethical manner to the highest financial standards. More than 150 analysts on the ground in 20 cities across Asia, Australia and the USA offer in-depth and uncompromised insights into the issues that drive markets, sectors and businesses. Spanning strategic, economic, thematic, fundamental, quantitative and technical research, our unique product base furnishes clients with the information they need to make informed investment decisions.
CLSA is Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, providing global investors with insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in alternative investment, asset management, corporate finance, capital and debt markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross-border capital flows and connect China with the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.