Events Manager - Global Events
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 mai 18 2018-05-19
Events Manager - Global Events
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Events Manager.
- Plan and execute events on different scales and levels for the Group, as well as the Chairman, Group CEO and the senior management team.
- Be a member of a top performing and professional Global Events team and ensure world class hospitality experience is offered to the targeted audience.
- End to end delivery of events and conference process, from inception to day to day running of the function.
- Dealing with all levels of colleagues within the group as well as external suppliers locally, regionally and globally.
- Coordinate all activities effectively to ensure satisfactory delivery of the required results in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure all events as run to the highest standards. These events to be aligned with the business direction to establish HSBC's profile as the leader in the industry.
- Have a creative mind set when planning and executing of events and establishing a world class hospitality and event experience globally.
- Build relationships with various suppliers to ensure all logistic and production requirements can be met.
- Contribute in the standardisation of processes in order to minimise communication and cultural gaps between teams and ensure projects are run in an effective, efficient and coordinated manner.
- Assist removing unnecessary bureaucracy to ensure efficient project execution.
- Track record in managing and developing conferences and events, preferably in the global banking industry.
- Ability to lead small to medium scale events autonomously when required.
- Ability to work with different team and time zone across the globe on different projects.
- Ability to form effective relationships and liaise with the senior management in the organisation.
- Ability to lead other team members and subordinate on projects.
- Being a good team player and carry positive attitude with willing to share attitude is preferred.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability.
- Willing to work onsite to support or execute projects and ability to travel when required
- A high level of professional competence which helps to determine solutions around appropriate environment
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of work tasks.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.