You will come in as a leader to formulate strategy and drive the business improvement on an operational perspective, to lead a Contact Service Centre and Policy Administration team as well as to be influential to the other regional offices.
- Drive business improvement initiatives across the Hong Kong market
- Responsible for service delivery outcomes for post bind policy servicing activities across P&C and General Insurance businesses to drive straight through processing for Consumer & SME portfolio, optimizing processes and products
- Lead up the Contact Service Centre team and ensure the service quality is met with the company standard
- Lead the strategic transformation project for respective markets, shaping key initiatives that will achieve strategic goals and working with business stakeholders to drive changes
- Partner with Centres of Excellence (COE) to drive business improvement and bring innovation into the local markets
- Mitigate operational risk by analysing internal operational processes, supplier's management as well as other stakeholder's engagement level
- Analyse risks and opportunity when monitoring of internal and external risks
- Review P&L plan and the relevant delivery of projects on a regular basis
- Work closely with compliance and risk team to meet with the regulatory requirements
- Preferably 10 years' experience in Operations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Extensive knowledge of insurance products and operational process improvement
- Strong Leadership skill and a proven track record of successful staff management
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to me at email@example.com. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.