Executive Director, Corporate Products
- Devise and implement strategic plans of related product development, major in cash management business, such as virtual accounts, IPO receiving bank dividend services, etc.
- Work closely with various departments and business centres on decision making of marketing plan for cash management business
- Analyze cash management performance of the Bank and to understand the market trend and movements as part of the business strategy review process
- Liaise with frontlines to seize deals on cash management services.
- Active coordinate with external business partners, such as sponsors, law firms, share registrars in development of joint programs and new business alliances
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience in corporate financing business and product development field
- Qualification in HKSI is stronly preferred
- Good knowledge on related corporate banking loan products (pledge/Pre-IPO financing, bilateral financing) and markets
- Good knowledge on cash management products and services
- Good knowledge on cross-border policies, such as external debt financing policy, cross-border cash pooling policy
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal as well as negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred
Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager.