Our client is a Top Tier NBFI looking for a FIC Derivatives PM to join the team
- Top Tier NBFI in HK
- FIC Derivatives PM in Stable Platform
- Excellent Career Path with Attractive Remuneration
- To maintain and acquire new relationship with financial institutions, regulatory board and pro-actively planning delivery support.
- In charge the full life cycle of structured derivative product and solution business from product design, marketing, pricing, risk assessment, documentation, execution, and post-deal servicing
- Drive the IT development schedule to ensure functional requirements are joined up to provide a workable solution.
- Lead cross functional projects related to the Fixed Income business
- Work closely with Risk Management, Operations and Technology teams to implement new products
- University degree holder preferably in Finance, or other related subjects
- At least 10 years' relevant industry experience, with 5+ years of experience as a project manager in fixed income
- Product knowledge of fixed income and FX products
- Clear critical thinking, strong communication skills, creativity and ability to self-start
- Basic quantitative and technical skills in time series data, statistics and probability
- Project management designations a plus (PMP, Six Sigma, Agile, etc.).
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both speaking and written
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Queenie Sin on +852 2833 4197 for more information.