FIX connectivity Specialist
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Societe Generale
- 20 sept. 18 2018-09-20
FIX connectivity Specialist
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The candidate will be part of the ITEC / MKT / CCT Department, focus on Client and Trading Technology in the Asia Pacific region.
Within ITEC / MKT / CCT, the successful candidate will be part of the Electronic Trading Services team (based in HK), in charge of providing a wide range of electronic trading solutions, spanning from order management and market data systems, to risk management & trading tools. The business supported is a full Cash Equities trading platform including Program, Care and DMA / DSA trading, and a full Listed Derivatives trading platform.
At the crossroad between Front, Middle and Back Office in one hand, Financial Exchanges and third party providers in the other hand, Electronic Trading Services team aims at providing a transparent, high performance and reliable interface between our core business lines, and the market as a whole.
In order to face with the high volumes and the very low latency required by real-time automated trading, systems are in permanent evolution, implementing state of the art technologies and algorithms, and subject to a continuous monitoring.
- Build proximity and understand the needs of clients together with different business teams and formulate with the corresponding trading solutions on different asset classes
- To perform the full lifecycle of client FIX onboarding including liaison with clients, full end to end testing, static data setup, etc
- To be able to write enrichments or other rules to perform manipulations to normalize FIX messages from a client into the SG trading platforms
- To work directly with major FIX networks & OMS providers to enhance and improve their electronic offering available to clients of Société Générale
- Able to handle different types of technical onboarding of cross asset classes
- FIX certification of different flows (CARE / DMA / ALGO via ATDL, PPX or ISV's AlgoWheel)
- Provide costing indicators and project presentations to clients and prospects
- Coordinating with front to back office teams to ensure that all onboarding tasks are completed: account creations, legal agreements, exchange reporting setups, pre-trade limits etc
- Managing clients and regulators to ensure that clients' trading solutions are in compliance with SG and regulator's requirements
- Gather feedback of clients for offering enhancements
- Keep a close coordination with Production experts to guarantee a smooth go live for the clients
- Maintaining a close relationship with clients, exchanges and FIX networks & OMS providers
Agile and Continuous Delivery
- Member of one of our Agile / Continuous Delivery / Dev-ops feature teams (the Electronic Trading Services team is organized in different Features Teams aligned to different businesses), organized around sprints following the Scrum methodology
- Ability to build strong working relationships with co-workers in the same or different feature teams and the business
- High level of autonomy is expected
- Aims to deliver solutions of high quality via continuous improvement
- Ability to take initiative and come up with innovative ideas is welcomed
- Proactive and possess high level engagement of Production Support mindset
Key Skill Areas & Knowledge Required
- 5+ years experiences of supporting, deploying or using FIX protocol and trading platforms (e.g. Fidessa Enterprise or ULlink UL BRIDGE)
- Good knowledge of Cross Asset global trading of ETD (Exchange Traded Derivatives) and Cash Equities
- Knowledge of other Asset Classes will be a plus (i.e. Forex, Fixed Income etc)
- Practical experience in the setup and use of the UL BRIDGE FIX Engine or Fidessa Portal
- Practical experience of writing enrichments in Java to use within UL BRIDGE
- Practical experience of writing User Defined Actions (UDA) in Fidessa Portal
- Knowledge of trading workflows across multiple asset classes & flow types (DMA, Algo, RFQ, etc)
- Possess good understanding of the life cycle of an order (i.e. from Pre-trade Execution to Post-trade Settlement/Clearing)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Asia Pacific exchanges
- Previous experience in a client facing role and doing FIX certification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage (e.g. Korean, Japanese, French etc).