FO Application Support - Investment Systems
- HKD30000 - HKD40000 per month
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 sept. 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is tier one asset management firm with global presence. As they look to expand their coverage across Asia, they are looking for a energetic front-office application support analyst to join their growing IT to cover their APAC markets.
This role will require the candidate to have a strong understanding of front office trading environments, ideally having worked on different front-to-back trading applications. The candidate will be required to have a strong understanding of financial systems and ideally has experienced working in a front office environment.
- Both functional and technical support of front office applications working closely with end-users
- Produce user guides, functional procedure
- Work with different IT teams to ensure the best level of support
- Implement & operate regular end user activity monitoring for the given application
- Ensure technical issue follow up/resolution
- Identify, lead, design and implement enhancements and improvements on business applications
- Gather business enhancements requirements from users and business teams
- Work closely with project managers when needed to gather the business needs and write functional specifications when needed
- Carry out tests phase of the new versions and/or new tools when needed
- 3-5 years of technology support experience in a front office environment
- Strong knowledge in Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Experience in a scripting language (Shell UNIX/Linux, Windows, Pearl)
- Wide knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Strong hands on experience with a variety of back-to-front trading applications
- Experience implementing/supporting trade order management systems and accounting systems a preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in producing high quality documentation in the form of user guides and process flows
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking an opportunity to contribute to the latest projects in an established, stable bank that is able to offer a highly competitive package and excellent working environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shyra Kamarudin on +852 3907 3975.