FO Application Support - iBank
- 12 ALs
- Hong Kong
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 10 sept. 17
An international financial institution is now looking for an application support to join their front office team. Successful incumbent should possess good communication skills and high level of english proficiency.
- Support Front Office Systems
- Coordinate with external vendors to channel third line queries and ensure timely resolution.
- Adhere to ITIL Application Support methodology and follow incident and change management procedures; Manage and trackle production problems;
- Ensure effective and timely resolution to clients; Report and escalate issues to vendor and development team.
- Adhere to document procedural standards;
- Ensure system and process documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with more than 10 years working experience
- Strong client management and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision