There is an exciting opportunity to join their FP&A team, providing quality financial forecasts & analysis and management information to support performance tracking and business decision making.
- Conduct in-depth KPIs analysis to track and review performance of Asia business units, probe and identify business drivers and make recommendations to management
- Proactively take part in strategic planning, forecasting, preparation of management reports and commentaries writing for the Asia Region.
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions from assigned business units and to group office
- Manage channel classification, LOB classification and expense study/ allocation
- Support regional system implementation
- In-depth analysis of financial result variance against plan, evaluate business initiatives in relation to group control policy and strategy
- Finance/Accounting Degree holder with Professional Accounting Qualification
- 6-9 years of experience in insurance finance (Life or GI both are fine)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Big Four Auditors with insurance client focus and strong interpersonal skills are welcome to apply