FX Business Development and Planning Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join our Wealth Sales Distribution Department as FX Business Development and Planning Manager.
- Assist Team Head to formulate and implement business strategies for uplifting FX sales activities in branch network and conduct ongoing business performance review
- Maintain a strong understanding of the investment market and broader economic landscape to identify potential FX cross-sell other products’ business opportunities
- Leverage data analytics to provide actionable insights and sales initiatives for growing FX businesses
- Oversee and supervise the implementation of FX sales plan and strategy, e.g. marketing campaign, new product/sales tool launch and business practices etc.
- Engage and liaise with key stakeholders and relevant parties to devise business plans and develop implementation roadmap to ensure effective execution on initiatives
- Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with Bank policy standards and regulatory requirements.
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of banking experience in a leadership role
- Proficiency in FX products, and other investment related instruments & market operations
- Hands on experience in project management with sound decision making ability
- Innovative and able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong self-motivation with good leadership, project and people management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
System Maintenance – Access Temporarily Unavailable
Due to an important scheduled system upgrade, Hang Seng Bank’s online job application system will be temporarily unavailable between 27 July 2018 and 7 August 2018.
Our system upgrade will impact external andinternal job applications, candidate’s access to his/her online profile and employee referral.
The online job application system will be re-launched on 8 August 2018, and you will be able to access the system again.
We appreciate your understanding during this system upgrade period. We welcome your interest in our Hang Seng career opportunities.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.