● Active Market Making in FX Spot business in Asia, with special focus on RMB and Asian ccies, aiming on market share growth. ● Managing FX Spot portfolios, backup on Forward and NDF business. ● Option experience is an advantage ● Improve FX Revenues across Asia and cross selling globally with emphasis on combined sales and trading revenue.
- Prompt Pricing of Spot FX to sales and electronically.
- Managing risk in designated FX portfolios within limits
- Manage and develop BBVA's systems for quoting FX Forward and NDF.
- Assist in E-commerce business, improving e-pricing system performance.
- Ensure all procedures and compliance policies of BBVA and Hong Kong regulators related to FX markets are known and followed at all times.
Qualification & Experience
- High School Diploma or above.
- 5+ years experience in FX markets.
- Experience in Sell-side FX institutions quoting clients.
- Experience in RMB FX Business.
Knowledge & Skills
- PC literacy (Microsoft Office including word, excel and powerpoint).
- Spreadsheet skills to manage FX risk, knowledge of front office systems like Murex.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters Dealing/Matching, EBS, other multiplatform aggregators (like FXAll, 360T, Flextrade, CFETS etc) and standard Risk management systems.
- Programming skills like VBA and other scripting languages will be a plus
- Professional level in written and spoken English
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is an highly desirable
Other Skills (e.g. Interpersonal, Communication etc)
- Hard worker with an excellent team working mind.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Focused and Result Oriented
- Able to work in a matrix reporting structure, multi-functional and cross-cultural environment
- Well-organized and meticulous in details
- Ability to work under pressure