Finance Manager - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 nov. 17 2017-11-08
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Finance Manager.
In this role, you will
- Streamlining the existing transaction level data retrieval process.
- Critically analyse detailed data extracted by Global Finance Centre for regular reporting.
- Ensure timely response to ad hoc external and internal data requests.
- Maintain effective SOX control over the data flow cycle.
- Apply financial reporting and regulatory reporting requirements to new business initiatives.
- Able to work closely with Product Control and Global Finance Centre teams to deliver quality data and analysis for financial reporting and ad hoc requests.
- Build and maintain trust of key stakeholders including operations team, regional consolidation team and front office.
- Able to deliver on agreed objectives satisfying customer needs.
- Provide and develop a conducive working environment that promotes diversity, self development and teamwork.
- Upholding credibility and reputation of the department.
- Promote process effectiveness within own tasks.
- Vigilant monitoring of controls and limits.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with solid experience in treasury industry or banking industry audit or reporting.
- Possession of professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or CPA.
- Excel at International Financial Reporting Standards requirements.
- A strong interest in market treasury products with some knowledge in structured products and regional exposures are highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Good interpersonal, communication and strong analytical skills.
- Well organised, detail oriented, and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009XN3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited