Finance Manager - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Finance Manager.
In this role, you will
- Ensure proper IFRS implementation by work with Business Finance and Accounting Policy teams.
- Apply financial reporting and regulatory reporting requirements to new business initiatives.
- Critically analyse detailed data extracted by Global Finance Centre for regular reporting.
- Ensure timely response to ad hoc external and internal data requests.
- Build and maintain trust of key stakeholders including operations team, regional consolidation team and front office.
- Able to deliver on agreed objectives satisfying customer's need.
- Maintain an attitude of continual process improvement in order to ensure a timely and quality output.
- Establish robust control framework on the reporting process including data control, proper documentation and reconciliation.
- Maintain effective SOX control over the data flow cycle.
- Provide and develop a conducive working environment that promotes diversity, self development and teamwork.
- Upholding credibility and reputation of the department.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with solid experience in treasury industry or banking industry audit or reporting.
- Possession of professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or CPA.
- Excel at IFRS requirements.
- Sound knowledge of the Bank's different products.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal, communication and strong analytical skills.
- Well organised, detail oriented, able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A78U
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited