Finance Manager, Asset Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Finance Manager, Asset Manager * Leading Private Equity Company * Regional Exposure * Friendly Team Culture
My client is a top tier Private Equity Company which is managed by over 40 investment professionals with investment focus in Greater China and Asia Pacific. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their high caliber finance team.
Report to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Handling private equity fund accounting and investment transactions support;
- Liaison with auditors/lawyers/banks/JV partners;
- Assisting in Group restructuring, tax planning related matters;
- Preparing management reports and account closing information for business unit;
- Preparing Statutory Financial Statements;
- Assisting in some finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ audit firms/ MNCs.
- Has a hands-on mentality and is able to work independently.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's Prestige Private Equity Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.