Finance Manager, Financial Reporting
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
Responsible for all financial and management accounting reporting of the business units in Hong Kong and Macau. All the processes, procedures and systems must meet the regulatory requirements and the internal standard and guideline.
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
This role is responsible for internal and external reporting for FWD Life Hong Kong and Macau.
- Preparation and review of financial reports to internal and external parties
- Provide information to regulatory bodies when requests
- Co-ordinate submission of financial reports from other business units for consolidation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial information to Group office
- Liaise with external auditor and tax representatives for the preparation of statutory financial reports and tax filing
- Liaise with different departments to gather information for budgeting and reporting purpose
- Participate in different projects such as IFRS 9 and 17 implementation
- Perform ad hoc tasks when requested
- Degree or above from recognized university
- Professional qualification of recognized accounting bodies
- 5-6 years accounting experience, preferably in insurance industry
- Working experience on financial reporting/audit and group consolidation
- Prior audit exposure as senior role in big 4 is an advantage
- Understanding of insurance regulatory framework and accounting standard applicable
- Proficient in excel, Sun 6 accounting system, vision and other relevant applications
- A team player and ability of well-organized
- Able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.