Finance Manager, Performance Management, Bank
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Finance Manager, Performance Management, Bank * Leading Regional Bank in Asia * Stable Working Environment * Broad Job Exposure
My client is a leading financial services group which provides banking services. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Manager for their Performance Management team to support their business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Perform analysis to provide insights to management relating to the Bank's financial performance and execution of business strategy
- Monitor forecasting reports, profitability analysis and annual budgets to support the business decision-making.
- Work close with Balance Sheet Management team for reporting
- Prepare financial and strategic presentation for senior management
- Oversee the Management reporting function of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Assist in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for broad meeting/ head office requirement.
- Collaborate with business representatives, operations and services centers to carry out the annual budget process.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Banking/Financial Institution/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.