An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a reputable private equity firm in Hong Kong! Our client has a long history of close to 30 years and manage a multi-billion dollar diverse portfolio across F&B, Tech and Financial Services. As they are currently fundraising for a new fund, they are keen to expand their team by hiring a Finance Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of fund accounting experience from a leading private equity fund administrator or Big 4 private equity funds audit, and also some buy side exposure having worked for a similar PE fund set up.
- Financial planning & analysis (budgets, projections, management accounts preparations)
- Finance and operations (investor cash flow preparation, analysis, treasury, etc.)
- Valuation (NAV, portfolio positions)
- Manage LP relationships
- Work closely with lawyers, tax advisors and fund administrators/service providers for fund set up and ongoing maintenance of funds and SPVs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA or CFA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of solid finance and accounting experience within the private fund industry
- Buy-side experience is highly beneficial
- Team management experience is a requisite
- Experience with Investran will be highly looked upon
- Ability to drive projects and assignments on a timely basis
- Good combination of a strategic mindset and being meticulous
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills, with ability to work well with others as a team
- Self-motivated and ability to take sole responsibility for deliverables