Finance Manager, Valuation, Private Equity Firm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 13 août 18 2018-08-13
Manager, Valuation, Advisory * Leading Valuation Company * Part of the Management team * All rounded exposure
My client is a reputable private equity firm with assets under management over US$3 billion. It has deep domain knowledge in various sectors. With fast expansion plans in Greater China, APAC and North America, they are now looking for a Finance Manager, Valuation for their Finance team.
Report to the team head under finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting valuation reports;
- Producing the financial models and report for the valuation exercises on business entities;
- Handling fund accounting and fund administration;
- Assisting on projects associated with fair value measurements;
- Assisting in pre-investment deal structuring;
- Handling the portfolio monitoring:
- Analyzing and reviewing investment documents, develop financial model and prepare deliverables;
- Maintaining control system and handling some ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, Valuation or relevant disciplines.
- At least 6 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Financial Institutions/ Big 4/ other advisory firms.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills
- Able to work independently.
- Broad banking/ financial services experience is desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.