Finance Systems Analyst - Virtual Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience!
The Role Responsibilities
- Be responsible for business analysis and requirements gathering
- Work with CFO and technology teams to champion the selection and implementation of the finance and treasury systems across Accounting GL, Capital & Liquidity monitoring, Financial & Regulatory reporting for the organization
- Drive alignment with other teams (Technology, Product, Operations and Risk) to ensure finance requirements are laid out
- Adopt and contribute to a coherent and uniform approach to business analysis, mapping processes into a single, consolidated repository
- Understand end-to-end flows within our solution design, recognising and calling out up and down stream impacts
- Own the definition of quality for analysis output for Finance Team's delivery components
- Assist with creating proposals for new business opportunities
- Define, manage and track budgets and work plans
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid experience working in a team implementing or supporting financial systems, with specific experience in gathering and defining requirements
- A degree in a technical discipline (information systems, computer science, etc)
- Practical experience in agile/SCRUM methodologies alike
- Demonstrated financial and business process knowledge including accounting, procurement, financial back office functions, vendor management,
- Ability to drive C-Level conversations on strategic themes within Finance (vision, operating models, organization, processes, systems, business partnering)
- Experience working across large programs of work converging on requirements related to technology, operations, governance, legal and compliance
- Proficiency in the usage of the underpinning frameworks and tools for business analysis documentation such as Confluence, Jira etc
- Experience and knowledge to guide and inform Technology to ensure all aspects of requirements are considered in Technical Design
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.