Finance & Accounting, Assistant Manager
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pacific Focus
- 14 août 18 2018-08-14
Our client is a reputable corporate bank and they are looking for a high-calibre candidate to join the Finance team.
- Participate in preparing HKMA banking returns and surveys.
- Participate in statutory financial disclosure statements.
- Participate in tax accounting and tax compliance matters for the Bank.
- Participate in ad hoc projects to support management's decision and departmental operation. Coordinate others within the bank and the parent bank.
- Handle general accounting duties.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors in carrying out their examination.
- Participate in settlement activities
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and with professional qualification (e.g. HKICPA, ACCA) or equivalent is preferable.
- Practical experience in Hong Kong banking environment with hands on experience in accounting for financial products. Knowledge of bank-related regulatory standards such as BASEL III and exposure limit will be advantage.
- Solid knowledge in Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards.
- Strong numerical skills, competence with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Independent, mature, self-motivated, proactive, detail-minded with strong problem-solving skills. Able to work effectively under critical deadlines and multi-tasks.
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Officer.