- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BEA Union Investment Management Limited
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
BEA Union Investment, based in Hong Kong, is a Joint Venture asset management company between The Bank of East Asia and Union Investment, one of the largest German investment fund managers. Due to business development, we now invite application for the above position:
Summary of job role and job purpose:
- Financial budgeting & planning
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Finance Policy preparation & updates (e.g. Approval Matrix, Travel & Entertainment Policy)
- Internal cost accounting
- Annual budget preparation, coordination & controlling of budget
- 5-years planning preparation
- Marketing controlling – revenue
- Monthly reporting for management
- SLA & external contracts review (Financial perspective)
- Invoice issuance for SLA
- Payment approval
- Voucher review
- Accounting reporting review
- Ad-hoc assignment for daily business
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Power-point presentation
- Good inter-personal and communication skill.
- Able to work independently, well-organized and high accuracy.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Full member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in accountant / financial role
- Experience in Asset Management company is a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken of English
- Can work under pressure with logical thinking in dealing the figures for reporting
- Members of recognized Accounting Professional body like ACCA, HKICPA, etc.
We aim to provide a highly competitive remuneration package and career development opportunities. Please send detailed resume to Ms. Phoebe Lau (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.