- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Financial Controller – Hospitality
• Reputable hospitality group • Leadership opportunity • Excellent Career Prospect
Our client is reputable hospitality group with a strong presence in the market. To cope with rapid growth of the business, they are now recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team.
- Manage financial and management accounting teams
- Review monthly consolidated financial statements and management reporting pack for management team
- Responsible for annual and quarterly budget review
- Prepare daily business performance report
- Reviewed accounting processes on a timely basis to ensure effective internal controls are in place and to improve work efficiency
- Review management accounts to ensure compliance with Group’s accounting policies and financial reporting standards
- Provide advice and recommendation to senior management for business development opportunities
- Liaised with different external parties such as auditors and tax advisors
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in hospitality industry
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Independent, proactive with positive and hands-on attitude, able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, shelleys@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.