- HKD 1M + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 14 août 18
Financial Controller - Private Equity Fund
A leading PE fund is seeking to hire a seasoned private equity finance professional for its team in HK.
The ideal candidate would hold ample exposure of private equity funds reporting, finance, fund valuation and in PE operations.
It’s a senior function in the team & would involve dealing with internal, external accotuing professionals across the region especially in China. PRC book keeping knowledge would be very relevant.
- The ideal candidate would be involved in preparing and reviewing the Financial Statements, NAVs besides preparing waterfall models, computing capital calls and distributions etc. for the funds.
- Prepare monthly management account, quarterly report and annual financial statements at the underlying special purpose vehicle level (SPV).
- You would be preparing the management fee, review of trial balances, general ledger and other reports as per the management requests on ad hoc basis.
- Fund administration support
- Handling the queries from the fund managers and the limited partner’s queries.
- Assist in fund structure set up and LPA review.
- Perform treasury management, financial analysis, month-end closing, quarter-end reporting, annual
- audit and tax filing
- Work with investment team and external parties on deals valuation, tax structure and accounting
- Provide transactional support for acquisition, including review on SPA and participation in financial due
- Prepare annual budget and cash flow forecast
- Review and validate quarterly and annual consolidated financial reports
- Ensure compliance with FRR rules under SFO
- Provide support and guidance to sub-ordinate(s) in Finance Team
The ideal candidate will possess relevant exposure from a well-established private equity firm and a big 4 audit background.
- Degree in accounting or related disciplines with CPA/CA or equivalent.
- Min. 8 years of practical experience in Private equity, Audit firm or an renowned alternative fund house.
- Strong coordinator.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate. You may apply for the role or directly send your CVs to me at firstname.lastname@example.org