Financial Reporting Analyst, US MNC
- 25-31k HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Arrow Consulting
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Our client, a prestigious international investment firm, is looking for high-caliber candidates for the Financial Reporting new headcount. Performing accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant management reports and financial statements. Conducting and documenting financial analysis and supporting timely and accurate controlling and reporting activities, financial reporting and ad hoc projects for Asia Pacific region.
- Works with other finance team members to prepare source data for income and balance sheet statements
- Populates financial schedules, reports and records for manager review
- Verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
- Assists in regional coordination and performance of financial reporting and analysis including: standard monthly management reporting and variance analyses, account reconciliations, financial reporting, tax reporting, cash flow, assisting in budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning (gathers data for budgeting and forecasting processes); intercompany reconciliation
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, government requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts;
- Retrieves and organizes data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation;
- Prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- With around 2 to 3 years of related MNC experience
- Appropriate professional accounting qualification is a plus
- Knowledge in real estate or FMCG industry is a definite plus
- Experience with other software and financial systems is desired
- Strong command of written and spoken English (fluency in Chinese, Cantonese and/or Mandarin, and/or other Asian language(s) a plus)
Interested candidates: Please kindly send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)