Financial Reporting Lead, 1 year contract (50-80k)
- HKD50000 - HKD80000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking a financial reporting lead
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a financial reporting lead.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Interpret new financial reporting requirements and assist to design the associated external disclosures.
- Partner with subject matter experts in other areas of finance and other functions, such as Risk.
- Ensure the compliance of externally reported financial information with the relevant disclosure or reporting guidelines.
- Drive best in class financial reporting across the Group by ensuring global consistency.
- Ensure regional compliance with the global reporting requirements.
- Provide proactive technical and practical accounting guidance to regional and local finance teams.
- Maintain control awareness and ensure the integrity of processes to mitigate accounting risks.
In order to qualify for the role of Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the traditional and alternative investment industry and surrounding processes;
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- 6-10 years experiences working in a financial services , of which 2 years should be at Supervisory level;
- Degree qualified with professional accounting qualifications and strong knowledge of banking products.
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects on time, within budget and to specification at project and programme management levels;
- Excellent analytical skills; pragmatic approach to problem solving & highly developed people management skills;
- Proven leadership, communication, presentation and relationship management skills; To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.