Financial reporting, Life Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 04 janv. 18 2018-01-04
This role can gain people management exposure and work closely with different stakeholders within the company.
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team, this person will in charge of the regulatory reporting and financial reporting duties. This role can provide people management experienced and work closely with the business.
- Partner with key stakeholders within the organization to review / prepare or evaluate business cases and make recommendation to management for allocating the company's capital resources in alignment with business strategies. This covers a broad spectrum of business initiatives across products, distribution, operations, customers, etc.
- Review / prepare market intelligence information, on a timely manner, assisting management to identify threats and to capture market opportunities. This includes competitors landscape, regulatory developments, etc.
- Conduct post implementation review on the benefits realization of various business initiatives and process review within or beyond Finance to identify gaps and to capture improvement opportunities with solutions to realize benefits in terms of efficiency gain or quality assurance. Provide project-based support across function within Finance in delivering business strategies. This covers a broad spectrum of business initiatives across products, distribution, operations, customers, regulatory changes, etc.
- Review the works of subordinate to ensure work quality is up to standard and to provide guidance as required.
- University degree holder in Accounting or Commerce.
- Qualified accountant with solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business.
- At least 7 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 years at supervisory level.
- Solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent at stakeholder management at all levels and tactful in resolving conflicts
- Effective communication skills with ability to adjust the tone, form and words in different situations.
- Capable of articulating own views/ stand points and influencing others in a tactical manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Open for straight big 4 candidate with Insurance clients
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.