Da Cheng International Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "DC International" or the "Company"), established on March 19, 2009 with a registered capital of HK$130 million, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. set up in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. The Company, which is one of the first Chinese fund companies to set up subsidiaries in Hong Kong, actively expands cross-border business and global investment business while staying committed to building a global investment platform and establishing itself as an “overseas investment pioneer" and a "global Chinese concept investment expert".
Da Cheng International has obtained a full set of licenses for cross-border and overseas businesses, and is licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type 1 regulated activity (dealing in securities), Type 4 regulated activity (advising on securities) and Type 9 regulated activity (asset management). In addition, the Company also possesses RQFII/QFII qualification, and is one of the only four companies entrusted to act as overseas investment managers for the National Social Security Fund. It is among the first companies to obtain the China Securities Regulatory Commission's qualification of overseas investment advisors for Hong Kong Stock Connect in October 2018.
1. Participate in investment research and analysis
2. Prepare research reports and making effective investment recommendations
3. Build financial models, valuation independently
4. Assist in investment documents such as research weekly, company reports, sector and thematic reports, and etc.;
5. Perform company visits and occasionally travel is required
1. Master degree holder in Economics, Finance, STEM is a strong plus
2. Able to learn under own initiative and curiosity, sensitive to data and attention to detail is essential，proficient in programming languages would be an advantage
3. 1-2 years of relevant experience in fixed-income or equity research preferred; fresh graduate with good business acumen is also welcome
4. Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Capacity to adapt and work effectively in a dynamic environment, able to drive changes proactively and work under pressure
6. Genuine interest in fixed-income and quantitative analysis and willingness to learn continuously
7. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a MUST)
8. CFA, FRM holder is highly-regarded
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to employees. Our employee benefits include:
Please send your resume with full details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary and available day to the Head of Administration & Human Resources, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd., Suites 3516-3519, Jardine House 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.