Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, US Asset Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 16 nov. 17 2017-11-16
A US Asset Manager is looking for a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager for their Global Multi-asset team. The person will be responsible for managing the portfolio and looking at global credit investment opportunities.
We are recruiting a Fixed Income Portfolio Manager for a US Asset Manager's Asia operations. Part of the Global Multi-asset team, the ideal candidate would be expanding the team's investment bandwidth by covering fixed income portfolio management, credit research and analysis to identify opportunities in global markets. The position would report to the Deputy CIO and work closely with members of the team and stakeholders in the larger organizational group.
- 10+ years' experience working on portfolio management and fundamental driven button up credit research with track record on the buy side.
- Strong track record in investing in Asian and Global credit universe. Flexibility to look broadly.
- Good knowledge of bond pricing, financial statement interpretation, financial modelling and forecasting.
- Good understanding of global economy and current affairs.
- Top tier communication and presentations skills. Mandarin is a must.
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.