Our group provides full range cross border securities and futures brokerage, asset management, corporate finance and related financial services to global and China mainland corporate, high net worth and institutional clients.
Our department offers comprehensive investment solutions and financial services to our clients covering securities, futures, fixed income, currencies, commodities and structured/derivatives products.
Backed by the strong network and support from our parent company, we are committed to provide our clients with greater access to a broad range of financial products and services. Expanding our businesses, we are looking for candidates (from manager to VP level) to grow our team.
Fixed Income Sales – China clients or TW clients coverage (ranging from AVP level to Director Level)
Reporting to the Head of FICC in Hong Kong, the successful candidate is responsible for:
- Provide sale coverage to institutional clients in Asia USD bonds
- Develop new client prospects and deepen existing client engagement
- Work alongside flow trading desk to enhance trading offering
- Work with DCM to distribute primary deals effectively
- Understand clients’ business needs and propose product solutions
- Ensure high quality execution and adherence to best practice standards
_ China/Taiwan clients coverage (China coverage more comparatively)
- Both primary and secondary markets
- Degree in finance or related field preferred
- Strong client network in Asia credit preferred
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience matching with the job grade.
- Immediate availability would have an advantage.