fixed income analysis on macroeconomics and fixed income market
- Provide fixed income analysis on macroeconomics and fixed income market;
- Assist investment portfolio managers to perform credit risk assessment on investment opportunities;
- Communicate with portfolio managers on credit opinions and investment recommendations;
- Assist portfolio managers in writing research on industry/companies under coverage;
- Participate in business and product development;
- Responsible for drafting underlying analysis reports and maintain post-investment trading data;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects/requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or related field, CPA or CFA preferred;
- At least 2 years' experience in credit research;
- Good knowledge on fixed income products;
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.