Fixed income investment manager role in a PRC background asset management with Type 1.4.9 .
- Work together with investment research teams to identify investment opportunities;
- Exporing for lower cost products such as notes、repo、TRS and etc.
- Manage bond portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment returns;
- Commensurate acceptable levels of risk based on client instructions.
We are expecting:
- At least 5 years experience in investment and financial assets management;
- Good understanding of investment strategies and risk management;
- Experience in privating banking , securities and asset management will be preferred;
- Strong analytical skills both in the qualitative and quantitative methods.
If you are interested, you can reach me through mobile / Whatsapp:51235801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.