Foreign Bank - Hedge Fund Accounting Manager - [50-70K]
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
A foreign bank is looking for a VP, Hedge Fund Accountant to cope with their daily operation. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team.
Our client is one of the most reputable banks.
Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Fund Accounting VP to ensure smooth operation. Reporting to the Hedge Fund Valuation team leader, this role will be given opportunities covering fund valuation and client services.
- Conduct accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining NAV, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports
- Review fund valuations and NAV prepared by junior staff
- Oversee offshore team on daily activities
- Manage good relationships with clients by ensuring all inquiries are answered and handled properly
- Oversee team to ensure accounting records are maintained
- Manages the drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance.
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.