Front Office Developer, Exotics Equity Derivatives, APAC
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
As part of the Front Office IT department the Volatility and Exotic developer team oversees development and support of FO tools used by Vol and Exotics traders and sales.
The team is composed of 10 developers and application support analysts in Hong Kong.
All the developers are based in the dealing room and interact daily with the traders and sales. Mission Main responsibilities:
Profile Key skills areas and knowledge required: Operational skills:
- Develop or enhance applications for the Vol and Exotics traders
- Roll-out existing systems from Head Quarter
- Support Equity derivatives users on their daily requests and ensure on-duty jobs whenever requested
- Manage users' requirements and provide in-depth business analysis
- Coach junior team members both on product knowledge and technical skills
- Communicate and report to IT peers and trading teams
- Proven years of Core Java FO development (Java 8, Spring boot)
- Proven years of developing using Spring stack
- Strong knowledge of Equity derivatives products particularly options and structured products
- Proven experience in Agile, TDD and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Knowledge of Python and analytics libraries is a strong advantage
- Technical background in Linux is preferable
- Strong team player. Enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Well organized and good business analysis skills
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Good communication to interact with other IT peers in HK and Paris
- This role requires a development experience in financial industry of 3 years.