Full-Stack Developer - Investment Banking
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the user interface for the Operational Database, the Client Database and the Product Database as part of Sport while Auricle is focusing on the backend.
- Overall: Develop Admin portal, enable read and write access rights for Sport.
- Operational Database: Develop frontend for the holdings summary, add transactions, graphs and breakdowns; develop a mobile version eventually.
- Products Database: Develop frontend for Funds, Private Equity and Bonds, including the risk rating and our portfolio role; calling data from other external databases using API's.
- Client Database: Integration with Pipedrive and separation of Operational Client Information from CRM data.
- Help to establish SPort, Hedgefox and SANDI as products as a Product Lead.
Bachelor or master's degree major in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3-5 years' experience in frontend / full-stack software development.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility, as well as web application development.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JS, Modern JS frameworks: React and Node.js/Angular, and Azure are the musts; Knowledge in Python/C++/Java will be a plus
- Experience in backend developing with permission control and data aggregation is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Attitude: Positive thinking, can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile, detail-oriented, reliable.
- Organized, Critical thinker, Inquisitive. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Language skills: English; other Asian languages are a plus.