Full Stack Developer
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Terminal 1
- 20 mai 19
Join a front office team working in financial services in the APAC region. The team is a key partner to the business in APAC and is growing further to benefit from the growth potential in the region. Since the business is growing, there are several new and exciting initiatives that require cutting-edge software solutions. These will allow you to not only contribute to the success of the business but also grow as a technologist.
As a Full-Stack developer you will closely work with our front office users and members of the development team to create quality systems that: manage risk, increase productivity and enable the business to expand. These are mission-critical applications that provide an unique opportunity for you to shape the technical direction and take ownership for components.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support mission-critical systems.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, understand the challenges they face and leverage your technical expertise to deliver solutions.
- Stay up-to-date and open to new trends in the technology industry.
- Be versatile and able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Place a strong emphasis on delivering quality systems.
Characteristics of the projects include:
- User interaction and business engagement
- Autonomy and the room to take initiative
- Highly collaborative and engaged development teams
- Exceptional quality and commercial benefits.
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required.
- Experience in commercial software development, using full-stack web frameworks with exposure to recent technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies as well as disciplines such as TDD and test automation.
- A proven track-record of developing complex software solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of application architecture and design.
- The skill to develop robust user interfaces that greatly improve the user experience.