Full Stack Intranet Web/ Mobile Application Developer
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Value Partners Limited
- 22 sept. 17
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com .
Value partners is seeking a full stack web technologies developer to help build out its internal and external web and mobile applications. Principal requirements are an understanding of the overall architecture of such applications, the technical skills to implement and a willingness to learn the business domain in which they will be applied (fund management).
- Designing, developing and maintaining intuitive, easy-to-use Intranet and mobile applications, primarily for internal use, using modern “Full Stack” development techniques;
- Technical authority in respect to the development and maintenance of the company’s Internet services (website, mobile apps etc.)
- Work with fund management and other finance industry related professionals in a fast moving environment, whilst leveraging development tools to ensure ongoing maintainability
- Degree or above with Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 4 years or above related work experience
- Familiarity developing applications:
o Developing Server side API services (Asynchronous C#, nodeJS or similar framework
o Sql server/Entity Framework
- Familiarity with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including the use of tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Excellent in problem solving, design and code debugging
- Strong analytical, team player and communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of the asset management or proprietary trading in the brokerage industry will be a significant advantage but applicants who can demonstrate the ability to learn the business domain quickly will be considered
- Spoken and written English essential, Cantonese a major advantage and Mandarin useful
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.