- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Linnovate Partners Limited
- 30 mai 18 2018-05-30
This position is under the Alternative Fund Services team, which is responsible for the performance measurement and analysis on the investments of private equity funds and affiliated funds of our clients. We also provide our clients with accounting; capital call and distributions; investments, fees (management fee and other fees), and carry interest/ waterfall calculations as well as other investor relations and reporting services.
- Carry out accounting duties including bookkeeping and preparation of annual/ quarterly financial reporting packages and other ad-hoc/ specific reports;
- Prepare fees (including management fees), capital calls, distributions, subsequent-closing equalization and carried interest/ waterfall calculations in accordance with LPA;
- Assist with year-end audit;
- Assist with FATCA, CRS and K-1 filing etc;
- Assist the on-boarding of existing funds and the launch of new funds;
- Participate in the internal as well as external technology solutions to address the complex reporting and data requirements of clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’ degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines;
- 2+ years’ experience accounting;
- Knowledge of the different accounting standards (e.g. IFRS and GAAPs etc);
- Plus: Certified CPA, CFA or other professional accounting qualification;
- Plus: Experience in private equity fund administration.
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Good written and spoken English (Plus: Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good computer skills, especially MS Excel and other windows-based software;
- Plus: Experience with accounting systems (eFront, Kingdee, SunSystems and Quickbook etc).