Our client, a prestigious fund house with around 1 bil USD AUM is looking for a stable & mature candidate with PE fund administration or Fund House background focusing on fund accounting field.
- Review parallel fund accounts, IRR calculation, cash flow reconciliation denominated in USD and RMB
- Manage the enquiries from investors, liaise with fund administrators, auditors and US tax advisors
- Review management accounts of SPVs and forms to comply with FATCA and CRS
- Manage deal execution, tax & compliance issues
- Assist in reviewing valuation models prepared by investment team
- 4-6 years PE fund admin / fund house accounting experience will be preferred
- Hardworking, wiling to learn personality preferred
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.