Fund Accounting Officer/ Junior Accountant
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Grand Alliance Asset Management Limited
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
Grand Alliance Asset Management Limited, a Hong Kong SFC registered fund management company (Type 4 &9), was established in May 1997 with 20 years’ history of mutual fund management. We run hedge funds focusing on equities listed in the Greater China region and are staffed with a team of Asian finance professionals. Our office is located in Central, Hong Kong (website: www.gaamhk.com).
We seek for college graduates/Accounting professionals for the position of Fund Accounting Officer/ Junior Accountant.
- Daily fund valuation, reconciliations, company accounting, audit and tax reporting
- Maintain Portfolio Management System and day-end processing
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Statistics, Information System or related disciplines
- In-depth knowledge in Accounting. HKICPA modules or FRM an advantage
- One year or above relevant experience in Accounting preferred
- Familiar with Linedata and Daceasy helpful
- Proficient in English, Chinese Mandarin and Excel
- Detail oriented and good communication skills
- Number sensitive and interest in IT/programming
- Team player, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility and able to work under time pressure
Central (Hong Kong) location, 5 days/week, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., annual leave, public holidays, MPF & medical
Please e-mail cover letter & CV with expected salary to email@example.com.