Our client is one of the leading PRC Bank with operation in Hong Kong. She is now inviting high calibre to join their team as Fund Administration Manager, to oversee overall Fund Administration and Operation duties.
- Assist fund manager in daily fund operations, such as preparing fund reports and settlement issues
- Handle general fund administration and operation
- • Liaise with fund prime brokers and other service providers
- Handle registration process such as securities account opening
- Maintain and prepare accurate daily/weekly/monthly fund reports by using fund operating system
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company requirements
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration and Finance is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the fund management or related industry
- Good knowledge in fund dealing and administration
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com OR contact us at 25200104.
For more job, you can visit our website at www.levin.com.hk