Fund accountant for PE dollar Fund
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Unicorn Advisor (HK) Limited
- 16 juin 18 2018-06-16
A sizable PE dollar fund is looking for an experienced fund accountant to join its team.
- Participate in the establishment of the USD fund and the set-up of management companies;
- Daily accounting of USD fund and management companies, including records and audits of original and accounting documents, book keeping, reporting, and filing;
- Monitoring of cash flow, capital call and distribution;
- Handling USD fund and management companies' taxation matters;
- Analysis, budgeting and reporting of management companies;
- Data collection for post-investment management and valuation of the portfolios;
- Financial analysis of portfolios;
- Organize and archive financial files and assist in various types of inspections and audits.
- Daily office management.
- Work Location: Hong Kong
- Hong Kong resident
- Excellent educational background (benchmark: HKU, CUHK, HKUST, etc.) Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics, financial accounting and related majors. Overseas study experience is preferred;
- Auditing experience of an accounting firm+ more than 1 years of USD fund accounting experience or Fund Admin experience;
- Be familiar with the establishment and daily operation of USD fund;
- Be familiar with financial management theory and methods;
- Proficient in the use of office software (Excel, PPT);
- Proficient in English;
- The holder of accounting intermediate professional title, certified public accountant qualification, fund qualifications preferred.