Our client is a reputable Chinese Investment Bank. They are looking for a high-caliber operation manager to manage their buy-side business operation including Asset Management and PE.
- Prepare daily and monthly NAV
- Prepare regular and other ad-hoc reports when required
- Perform settlement for securities (bonds, stocks, etc,)
- Conduct cash reconciliation, trades matching & reconciliation, client deposits & withdrawal instructions, other settlement duties and return calculation, etc.
- Liaise with executing brokers, prime brokers, fund administrator and system vendors to resolve trade breaks and/or other issues
- Work closely with other teams such as trading, finance and compliance, etc. to ensure operational process is smooth
- Review fund capital activity to ensure it is properly processed
- Assist in account opening, ad-hoc projects, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- CFA would be an advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in asset management firm and fund operation, relevant experience in PE and/or structure financing is preferred
- Proficient in Excel. Microsoft VBA macro skill would be beneficial
- Able to work independently and work as a team player
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Fluency in written/oral English, Cantonese and Putonghua