Global Investment Research, Digital Specialist and Curator, Associate / Vice President, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you passionate about research and generating investment ideas? We're looking for a professional to join our Asia Digital Strategy team, to curate research and investment ideas for our clients. OUR IMPACT
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify insights. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about market research. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Digital Specialist will work with the Managing Editor for Global Investment Research to execute the department's digital content strategy. The job offers the opportunity to help shape how we present our market-leading research to clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Curation of research by themes and areas of interest to connect the dots between the best work and to aid clients in understanding the body of material
- Managing social streams to highlight and present ideas from research in new ways
- Working with designers on information graphics, videos, packaging, slideshows and other alternative ways of presenting and displaying information
- Aiding analyst teams in the transition to digital publishing and the development of supporting resources and best practices
- Interacting with other areas of the firm to help them harness research
- Financial markets knowledge and experience
- Relationship skills to work across disciplines and help subject matter experts make the most of their work
- Familiarity with the latest technologies in digital publishing
- Clear thinker capable of turning complex topics into compelling narratives
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with HTML
- E xperience from a product development role
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity