1. Local conglomerates 2. Senior leadership role 3. Corporate finance
Our client is a local conglomerate. To meet their business expansion plan in the Asia region, they are looking for a Group CFO to join their senior leadership team.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Finance Department, focusing on investment and financing operations management
- Responsible for the analysis, selection, project, risk analysis, implementation and supervision of investment and financing projects
- Participate in decision-making and programming on the Group's important business activities, and conduct risk assessment, guidance, tracking and financial risk control of major investment projects and operations
- Responsible for the merger and reorganization of enterprises, investment and financing programs, share system transformation, IPO investment business, and IPO listing, etc. to put forward targeted and reasonable operating plans and effective implementation
- Undergraduate or above, majoring in accounting, finance, finance and economic management, with CPA, ACCA qualification priority
- More than 15 years of work experience, more than 5 years of investment banking financial senior management experience, industry integration experience
- Strong market investment and financing ability with capital operation and project evaluation experience highly prefer.
- Ability to manage complex situations
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with organizational awareness in terms of working in a matrix organization
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com