Our client is a well established company in HK and now looking for high caliber to lead the financial function, fund raising and IPO projects.
- Report directly to Group Chairman
- Responsible for the formulating of financial and operational strategies for the whole Group of Companies , monitoring control systems to preserve the group assets, results, and complying with all legal and regulatory requirements for a listed company
- Identify different business opportunities and potential risks based on various insightful financial analysis to stimulate the financial and operational performance of the Group of companies
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reports consolidation, reporting accurate financial results to the company
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by the Company and its subsidiaries, including compliance with Companies Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance (“SFO”), Listing Rules, etc
- MBA with CPA professional qualifications
- Proven experience as CFO in listing companies, investment banks or relevant role, with experience in fund raising or IPO is an absolutely advantage
- In-depth knowledge of corporate law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of the Main Board Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and other compliance regulations
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
To apply, please send your detailed resume to winnie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090