Working closely with the HR team members in Headquarters and local office, the incumbent will be responsible for managing HR administrative functions and improving HR operational process to enhance HR service levels.
The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take include but not limit to:
- Assist to develop, implement and maintain HR SSC in overseas offices
- Design HR analytic reports and use of HR data to support decision making
- Take ownership of data integrity by conducting audits to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Manage all work permit applications, on boarding and off boarding processes for overseas offices
- Work with wider HR team across the CICC Group to complete various HR programs (eg HR system enhancement etc)
- Coach and mentor junior HR team member
- Administer HR-related documentation
Knowledge and Experience
- Good knowledge of employment laws and HR practices in HK, SG and other countries
- Experience with process improvement, establishing SLA and driving service level
- 5 - 7 years HR experience in financial institutes or sizable multinational company
- Previous HR experience in the areas of recruitment and employee relations is preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of HR technology
- Independent with good analytical and organizing skills
- An effective and efficient communicator with good English and Mandarin abilities.
- Proactive, client-focused and detailed-oriented
- A team player
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration or HR Management
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.