We are hiring a Head/Deputy Head of Fixed Income Sales for a leading Chinese bank's SFC Type 1, 4, 6, 9 subsidiary. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Mainly responsible for conducting syndicate jobs on his/her own, including debt market and transactions updates, pricing/valuation, deal structuring/execution/book building, and development of client pitching strategies
- Work closely with a wide array of units across the group which encompass DCM team, Sales & Trading units, and any related parties within the group
- Build and expand strong relationships with external key investors and facilitate reverse inquiries for potential issuers
- Produce and keep updating required materials for those in and out of the group
- Investors Profiles, Order-book Analysis, IR for issuers, Daily Market Update and/or Research (Primary/Secondary) etc
- Help developing distribution platform for fixed income primary deals supported by secondary trading
- Ensure all transactions undertaken with clients to meet with relevant rules and regulations imposed by the regulators
- Support other tasks of the team including any ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
- Work as a team or work independently and report to senior management on a regular basis.
- Undergraduate degree in Business / Finance / Economics preferred
- Have around 8 years of experience in Debt Capital Market with sound knowledge in fixed income products
- Holder of SFC type 1, 4 licenses
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).