Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the incumbent will oversee the Finance & Administration Division and be responsible for managing all finance-related activities of the Company to ensure their compliance with the Company’s policy and statutory requirements. S/he will also lead the office administration team to provide administration services.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), the Head (Finance & Administration) is responsible for the following duties:
- Devising accounting policies and procedures, and managing all finance-related activities to ensure full compliance with the Company’s policy and statutory requirements
- Developing, implementing and overseeing plans and programs related to accounting, finance and audit, and directing the preparation of all finance-related reports such as budgets, regulatory and government reports, etc.
- Assisting the COO in supporting the Board and Committee works including drafting of papers and presentation materials to the Board and Committees
- Acting as a coordinator for liaison with external advisors and business partners to implement corporate governance and company secretariat matters
- Leading the office administration team to provide administration services, including but not limited to general administration, maintenance of office and premises facilities, insurance, renovation, purchasing, etc.
- University education in accounting or finance with a recognised professional qualification
- Over 10 years' relevant experience in financial or banking sector with at least 5 years at managerial position
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and financial analysis
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English