Head Operation Excellence
- Attractive packages + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
The Head of Operational Excellence (OE) is responsible for driving Operational Excellence (OE) initiatives, conducting process re-engineering exercises to improve productivity, client / staff experiences, internal /regulatory compliance and cost efficiencies in Retail Banking GCNA
- The Head of Operational Excellence (OE) is responsible for driving Operational Excellence (OE) initiatives, conducting process re-engineering exercises to improve productivity, client / staff experiences, internal /regulatory compliance and cost efficiencies in Retail Banking GCNA.
- The Head of OE will work with Group / Country process owners, risk owners, PMO teams and other stakeholders to organise re-engineering exercises in GCNA to streamline retail banking processes in accordance with Operational Risk Management Framework and other Group policies / regulations.
- Key objectives of the role includes, through process improvement / re-engineering:
- Enhancing client and staff experiences to improve client satisfaction as well as staff engagement.
- Implementing effective risk management process to meet residual risks targets and in compliance with both internal Group policies and external regulations.
- Improving overall productivities and cost efficiencies.
- Driving process standardisation where appropriate.
Operational Excellence Initiatives
- Working with Group, Regional and Country stakeholders to identify and execute opportunities for process re-engineering in Retail Banking GCNA countries, balancing cost and benefits of the proposed exercises.
- Planning and co-ordinating country OE workshops to identify and design process changes and the relating improvement programme.
- Engaging relevant stakeholders to drive the implementation of process improvement in a timely and quality manner.
- Tracking and monitoring the process improvement programme and measure the costs / benefits of each programme.
- Reporting the plan and results of the OE programme to stakeholders in Group, Region and Country management.
- Provide process advice / input for Group / Regional or Country process initiatives, such as GPS/ GPI, PPG, CA and DOI when required.
- Co-ordinate GPS process mapping exercises in the region, drive DOI simplification and standardisation programmes in GCNA.
Migration of Best Practices
- Identify best practices within the Region or other regions, facilitate migration and implementation in GCNA countries
- At least 10 years Banking, Process and Client Management experiences
- Six Sigma qualification is an definite advantage, prior exposure in regional or group management (i.e., dealing with multi-country and multi-functional stakeholders ) is desirable.
- A clear understanding of the Bank's approach to the management of operational risk and client experiences, or equivalent experiences gained in other organisations
- Experience in Project portfolio/programme management and good grasp of project management and process re-engineering methodologies
- An advocate of team culture and collaborative working,
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail; Ability to drive multiple agenda and work under different cultural environment.
- Strong communication skills, strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills, and presentation skills.